OpenBlend is performance management software for hybrid workforces and remote teams, developed for mid-sized businesses who need to drive and sustain productivity.
OpenBlend enables businesses to address the different performance management needs of the modern hybrid workforce. Joining the dots between business requirements, employee needs and managerial effectiveness. Whilst creating an easy to use and engaging experience for both managers and employees.
Our goal setting frameworks support effective on-going conversations that put the employee front and centre. Valuable 1-2-1s focus on the relevant talking points that underpin high performance
Our product vision is: to make it easy for businesses to drive, sustain and measure employee productivity by connecting business requirements, employee needs & manager effectiveness.
Our product is used by innovative and forward-thinking organisations, such as Gymshark, M&C Saatchi, Princes Trust, Dr Martens and Avios, who recognise that people are their primary asset and to drive productivity with the modern workforce they must adopt a people centric approach.
Building a first-rate product team is paramount to our growth.
What’s the opportunity for you?
The Senior Product Manager will work within our product team to develop and execute on our product vision and will report to the CPO.
You will have a deep understanding of user demands, performance management trends, and the competitive field.
Your role will focus on researching the problem space, creating the specifications, collaborating with the dev team, and following up on actual usage.
We require that you will be be adept at user experience and understand the commercial aspects of product management.
- Be the end-to-end owner of product features from discovery to launch including creating detailed product requirements which our tech team can develop against.
- Start with the client and work backwards to define your product vision and client needs.
- Continually gathering and organising product feedback from all stakeholders (internal/external) to understand users and what’s most important to them.
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders in OpenBlend to factor your plans into the
- high-level strategy to ensure that from discovery through to launch your strategy is understood and delivered.
- Analyse your product performance, use your insights to drive change in the form of goals and objectives that are delivered to plan and on time.
- Understand our competitors, their strengths and positioning in and the marketplace relative to OpenBlend
- Provide product updates to the SLT, the board and investors as required.
Skills and Experience Requirements;
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in B2B, ideally HR tech
- You demonstrate strong fundamentals in product, UX, data analysis, business thinking
- You fully understand Agile concepts and process methodologies
- You use data to underpin your decisions and can expertly provide analysis to back this up
- You are thoughtful, organised, thorough, driven, passionate, able to work under pressure
- You have high-EQ/IQ
- You are a self starter with a hands on mentality
Who do we hire?
- Smart, independent thinkers
- Passionate, hard-working, entrepreneurial and results-driven
- Team players with experience in small companies
- xperience in a high-growth, early stage technology business, and the HR sector is a bonus
What is OpenBlend like to work for?
- We are customer focused – we view everything from the outside in
- We believe in open and honest communication - we want everyone’s input
- We have high standards; everyone should be the best version of themselves
- We believe in the power of our team – we are in it together.
- There is always a solution … we are positive, high energy and fun
- We hustle to get it done
- We dream big
For more, take a look around our website.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that Open Blend cannot accept unsolicited candidate introductions from head-hunters, executive recruiters, or any other third party agencies. Please do not submit any such introductions, either through the Open Blend website, or via our employees. Open Blend will not recognise your entitlement to an introduction or placement fee.