Maidenhead / Hybrid
Who are we?
OpenBlend provides the SaaS technology platform to enable people to perform at their best.
Our people-centric performance platform makes it easy for businesses to nurture and grow high performing cultures. It enables managers to move away from a tick-box approach to performance management and replaces it with effective coaching led one-to-ones that go beyond objectives. Ensuring that key aspects such as individual drivers and motivation, wellbeing, personal development, and feedback can be discussed alongside OKR’s and objectives to truly enable employees to perform at their best.
Our technology is used by innovative, visionary organisations, such as Gymshark, M&C Saatchi, Princes Trust, Dr Martens and Foxtons, who recognise that people are their primary asset and to drive productivity with the modern workforce they must adopt a people centric approach.
What’s the role?
The building of a solid, reliable pipeline in our key markets is of paramount importance for our business today.
The role will have a key part to play in our growth and will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. Your day to day will focus on identifying, generating, and nurturing new prospects and leads for OpenBlend to deliver against a robust GTM strategy and ambitious sales targets.
Responsibilities;• Research, identify and prospect new business opportunities in the UK mid market - including new sectors, growth areas, trends , partnerships, or new ways of reaching existing sectors
• Ensure that an energy and excitement for OpenBlend is created in all customer prospects.
• Deliver first class sales presentations to demonstrate the benefits OpenBlend can bring to
• Proactively manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to contract signing and then ensure a seamless transition to our customer success team
• Engage with C-level executives and key potential champions of OpenBlend in the prospect companies,
• Forecast and report effectively and accurately on pipeline
• Develop and implement sales / engagement strategies to achieve growth targets.
Play a key role in ensuring that our product develops in a way that increases lifetime value of our customers
• 5 years experience of selling into HR decision makers ( CPO/ HRD)
• Strong communication skills with the confidence to explain our value proposition to ‘C’ level executives.
• Experience of generating £300k + of new business revenue per annum
• Experience of managing and closing complex sales cycles
• Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines and thrive in an agile startup environment.
• Growth / learning mindset
• Adaptability & resilience
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills – specifically the ability to engage and influence senior enterprise stakeholders and navigate stakeholder management
• A naturally creative and solution driven thought process
• Self driven and highly motivated
Who do we hire?
• Smart, independent thinkers
• Passionate, hard-working, entrepreneurial, and results-driven
• Team players with experience in small companies
• Experience in a high-growth, early stage technology business is a bonus
What are we like to work for?
• As a start-up tech business, we think fast, change fast and learn fast
• We are customer focused – we view everything from the outside in
• We believe in open and honest communication - we want everyone’s input
• We have high standards; everyone should be the best version of themselves
• We believe in the power of our team – we are in it together.
• There is always a solution ... we are positive, high energy and fun.
• We hustle to get it done.
• We dream big.
Package, benefits, training & opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Huge potential for upward mobility
• OpenBlend sessions
Please email email@example.com to apply!
Please understand that OpenBlend cannot accept unsolicited candidate introductions from head-hunters, executive recruiters, or any other third party agencies. Please do not submit any such introductions, either through the OpenBlend website, or via our employees. OpenBlend will not recognise your entitlement to an introduction or placement fee.